Re: [BKARTS] Your details

I've been getting non-stop spamming the past 24 hours.  I just
received an e-mail titled "Your details" from Book Arts List with a
98K attachment that had a virus detected (I did not open it, of
course).  Is anyone having the same problems and know of any
solution?

BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

mindy belloff ~ http://www.IntimaPress.com