Re: [BKARTS] virus

I was also bombarded with messages with attachments from recognizable
names related to the book arts, and mailer daemons returning email I
hadnt sent. Very disturbing. I was relieved to discover that others had
the same problem. Can't help wondering how whoever it was, found this
particular and rather remote group of people to spam so effectively....
SRotolo