Re: [BKARTS] Short grain 8 1/2 x 11" alkaline paper?

Nancy,

Try First State Paper Co.  I believe they are near enough to you. I don't
know if the will sell less than a carton but you may find something you like in
their close-outs.

You could also take your Mohawk paper to your local printer to have it cut.

Ed S.