Re: [BKARTS] virus

Before we get back to cheerier subjects like books... SoBigF, the current
worm harvests it's email addresses from places like the web, i.e. our
archive. So, the more you post to the list and have email addresses on
your own sites (if you have them) the more you get.

I've gotten over 200 of the things this morning since coming in to work at
8am today. This has been a slow day so far. How depressing is that. Very
glad I'm using Norton Antivirus and updating my definitions daily (just in
case).

p.

Philobiblon: Book Arts Different by Design
Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>