Re: [BKARTS] New address

For those who are not aware that I have changed internet service providers
and who have attempted to contact me at my (defunct) qis address, please
note my new email:
art.matters@xxxxxxxxxxx

Also, if you have former pages of mine (book arts/printmaking links, etc.)
linked to your site, please note my new web address:
www.artmattersonline.net

I will gradually be replacing much of what was there before and adding new
info.

Thank you.
Janet Maher

(If Stephanie Brody Lederman is on this list, please contact me offlist.)