Re: [BKARTS] virus

Just be glad you are not a mail administrator! My
mail.potterchat.com machine filled a 60 GIG disk with
that CRAP in the last 24 hours. I had to write a perl
script to delete every invocation of it. In the hour
17:00:00 to 17:59:59 I got over 60,000 copies of it.
(OH! The joys of true wide band Internet connections.
Two OC-3's and two OC-12's.)

And the complaints from the subscribers! I am learning
a lot of new cusswords and epithets.

MaiKätzchen
--- Sharon Henneborn <heneborn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Yes, it is coming in with every list I am on and
> also all by itself!
>
> ----------
> >From: Peter Verheyen <verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >Subject: Re: [BKARTS] virus
> >Date: Fri, Aug 22, 2003, 10:15 AM
>
> > It's the whole world...
> >
> > At 11:16 PM 8/21/2003 -0400, you wrote:
> >>Can't help wondering how whoever it was, found
> this
> >>particular and rather remote group of people to
> spam so effectively....
> >>SRotolo

=====
Pagan, Pagan, what are you finding?