[BKARTS] Viruses

Two websites that might help:
http://www.symantec.com/
http://us.mcafee.com/default.asp

I'm not a computer expert, but I think I can safely say that any
computer connected to the Internet should have some kind of virus
protection software installed.  The computer should be scanned for
viruses and the software updated on a regular basis.

It's also a good idea to read the news on the Internet every day.
Just scanning the headlines on www.msnbc.com , www.cnn.com , or
similar site would tip you off to the presence of these nasty
viruses.  Once you know that yet another virus has been unleashed,
it's time to update your virus definitions and do a scan.

--Diane Westerfield