Re: [BKARTS] WANTED: BOOKBINDER'S TICKETS/LABELS

This is a personal pursuit, obviously, but it seems to me that removing these
tickets from the books that they were placed in would be fairly damaging to any
future bibliographic work. Wouldn't keeping a record of which books contained
which tickets (and possibly collecting the images) while leaving the tickets in
place make more sense if you consider the needs of studying and understanding
the binding trade?

Doug Rice