From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ann
Grasso
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2003 11:24 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: form

Hello list,

I know there is has been a mountain of information on copyright.
However, my
question goes to form. I have permission from the author to use his poem
in
an artist book. The poem comes from a collection published in 2003. Is
there
a specific method of listing the copyright? For instance, does one give
the
name of the author, then a "c" in a circle, then "from" and give the
name of
the book? Or does one spell out copyright and give the year of the book?
Both the poet and I are looking for clarity on this. Any help will be
greatly appreciated. As it happens, the title of the poem is at the top
of
the all on one page book and would be redundant to list again at the
bottom
of the same page.

Much thanks, A.