Re: [BKARTS] Srrvice/Foundry type

Bruce,

No offence meant, but, did you try to melt it?  I have heated it on
a hotplate in a hand pallet with no trouble whatever. I would
complain to Ernest Schaffer Co. who manufacture Service Type.
Hotplates on "high"  get to be about 600 degrees. Service type
should withstand much higher temperatures.

Ed Stansell