[BKARTS] 50% Off Books about Books

**PLEASE DO NOT USE YOUR REPLY FUNCTION KEY TO RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL**

The Colophon Book Shop is moving to downtown Exeter, New Hampshire.
We are offering a selection of books about books, books on the book
arts (bookbinding, calligraphy, papermaking, etc.), and
books on the history of the book at a 50% off discount.

To view the sale list go to our web site:
http://www.colophonbooks.com

Multiple copies available on most of the titles..  We'd rather sell
them than move them!

Telephone numbers, etc., stay the same.

Robert & Christine Liska

Colophon Book Shop