Re: [BKARTS] Service/Foundry type

I too have had foundry type melt, but never brass. Actually it was monotype
which I believe melts at a lower temperature than foundry. I also find that the
service type is rougher around the edges; that is, not as clean and sharp as
brass. Although much less expensive.
To all of you who know alot more than I do: is service type made of zinc?

Nancy Bloch