[BKARTS] Miniature Book Collections

Hello All,

I'm getting ready to market my new artist book series which are all
miniature books. I've marketed lots of my regular artist books, but since
this is my first foray into the miniature world, I'm looking for a few
leads.

Can anyone recommend which univerisities and library special collections
departments (or other venues) collect miniature books? Any ideas would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Kevin Thomas