Re: [BKARTS] Need a Book Cloth

Laura, for a minimum of 5 yards of Japanese bookcloth try the Campbell-Logan
Bindery at 800-942-6224.  For less than 5 yards, try Aiko's at 773-404-5600.
(Aiko's buys their stock from Campbell-Logan and will sell smaller
quantities.)  Both companies are very pleasant to do business with.  Campbell-Logan's
sample book of Japanese bookcloth is $25.00.

Nancy H. Nitzberg
B o o k  -  C a r e