[BKARTS] Dry-mount press paper for making bookcloth?

Hello Everyone,

Many years ago when I built portfolio boxes I used a heat-sensitive,
adhesive-backed paper which you could use in a drymount press to make "any"
cloth into "bookcloth".

I've looked for this paper on occasion, although never obsessively, and
never seen it again.

Anyone know a source for something like this?

Many thanks for your time and thoughts.

Best Regards,
David Jackson

David Jackson