Re: [BKARTS] printing photographs

Correction: Lexmark Magenta To orrigional Readings
should  be 0.05 not 0.02. I corrected the table.

   To orrigional Readings      To new print readings
   ----------------------     ----------------------
    HP    Lexmark   Xerox      HP    Lexmark   Xerox

 C Cyan
  -0.08    -0.06    -0.01    -0.09    -0.06    -0.01

 M Magenta (Red)
  -0.03    -0.05    -0.00    -0.04    -0.07    -0.01

 Y Primrose (Yellow)
  -0.09    -0.08    -0.00    -0.10    -0.08    +0.01

 K Black
  +0.01    +0.00    +0.00    -0.01    +0.01    +0.00

http://h30011.www3.hp.com/Products/w3200/prodinfo_overview.html?ticket=L56eOjnxpsd02&pageseq=108794

> http://www.heidelbergusa.com/03_pro/index.htm
>
> MayKitten

=====