[BKARTS] Yes Stikflat Glue

I'd appreciate comments on the use of Yes Stikflat
glue with paper, leather and similar bookmaking
materials.

I'm most curious about its ageing properties since I just
retrieved a jar from the back of a bottom shelf that
I placed there perhaps two years ago.
    While put in white, it's now a deep golden tan.
pH seems OK, but I wonder about the long-term
effects on fibrous materials.

So, Yes glue -- yes or no?

Alan Shalette