Re: [BKARTS] printing photographs-Adaptec DirectCD

I use Adaptec DirectCD for writing to my own CD-RW disks. It's so easy, just
like using a floppy disk. I can delete files and copy new ones to the disk
over and over without reformatting the CD-RW.

Is Adaptec DirectCD not a popular method for writing to disk? Does everyone
have to choose that option to write the disk so anyone with any old CD
reader can read them. If so why isn't the Adaptec DirectCD type reading and
writing the defacto standard? It's so easy. Does your printing shop or for
that matter some other printing shops take disks written with Adaptec
DirectCD, Silver MayKitten?

Ben Wiens...applied energy scientist
Ben Wiens Energy Science Inc.
Energy Website: http://www.benwiens.com