Re: [BKARTS] printing photographs

IJust recently picked up an Epson 2200 and have been very impressed with the
photo printing using the Epson Enhanced Matte paper.   This is a 7-ink printer
with a special black ink for the matte paper.   Photo output is simply
stunning.  Everthing else looks like junk, to me, now.

Certainly, not a machince for high-volume production, but for one-off books,
such as wedding-photo books, it seems to me, the 2200 would be the one to beat.

I'm about to finish up my first book using the double-sided matte paper. It's
90 pages and just less than 1/2" thick!  I'm hoping that the Unibind hot-glue
binders are up to the task of holding these heavyweights in.  If it doesn't
work, it will be about $100 of materials down the drain!

Dean Fletcher