[BKARTS] (no subject)

Hi,  I read your posting on the Bookarts List and I was wondering... you
don't mention the epson at all.  I was under the impression that the Epson
printers were really considered state of the art.  I plan to buy an Epson 2000
archival inkjet printer and you make me wonder if I'm making the best choice now.  I
don't think that you can reink the Epson.  Do you have recommendations for
printers that you personally would use in the range of the epson 2000 that you
consider to be as good, using archival ink that can be reinked?

Audrey