Date:    Sat, 30 Aug 2003 06:16:17 -0400
From:    wordsoflight <wordsoflight@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: incorporating (polymer) clay

I looked through  the archives  which gave me lots of valuable info on =
polymer clay. Can anyone recommend a book or two for a good reference.
I would like to see examples of/learn about using polymer clay in making =
books. I've seen covers made from it and wondered about entire books. =
Also want information on glue, tools, techniques that have been used =
successfully with it. How about 'writing'/marking directly into the =
clay?=20
I understand Ms. K. Amt  is quite accomplished and would appreciate a =
web address. Anyone else whose work I could view would be helpful.
Thanks,
Christine Tarantino
Words of Light Publishing
Massachusetts