[BKARTS] Question to Bruce Levy and all

I am practicing on a dummy text in the style of your
K-118 Hard Board Conservation Binding ("The "K-118"
Binding Structure: A 500 Year Old Experiment for
Modern-Day Book Conservation", Conservation and
Preservation of Humanities Research Collections,
1989). And I have arrived at a topic I didn't see
discussed in the article.  What type/style of endsheet
did you use?

Thank you for your time,
Respectfully,
Daniel Winston