[BKARTS] Virus Attacking

FYI:  Ever since I emailed the list early this morning, I have been inundated with spam, mostly messages with attachments, which I assume have a virus.  I am using web-based mail, so it's not getting into my computer.  I've gotten so much, though, that I've had more than one warning that my mailbox is overfull and about to close.

Someone on the list must have a virus, which is replicating, because many of the messages say they are from the book arts list, although that cannot be.  So it has to be someone with "book arts" in their address list.

My virus program, McAfee Clinic, is up-to-date and has scanned my system.

Kathy Wolford, Pa., kathleenwolford@xxxxxxxxx