Re: [BKARTS] Virus Attacking

If it's SoBigF, that gets it's targets from email address it finds on the
web. Unfortunately the archive is on the web with the list email and any
posters which gives it almost 10 years of postings to draw on. Some of the
other worms/viruses currently out there may work the same way.

For what it's worth, I've been averaging about 300+/day for about the past
two weeks. I'm almost afraid to go teach my springback workshop at MCBA
next weekend.

Hang in there everybody.

Peter

Philobiblon: Book Arts Different by Design
Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>