[BKARTS] paper (and paste) properties

Hi

I'm looking for information about what happens when paper is pasted. I'm
interested in reference books, web sites, etc.

I know that when a piece of paper is pasted to another it may warp...I
know that thicker paper will pull less than thinner paper...but there must
be more to know!

I had fun testing paper properties with these covers (note: the page's
contents will change in the next week or so, but there will be a link to
the pictures from this page):
        http://www.strangelittlegirl.com/books/coptic
Note: there are three different kinds of paper--all of different weights
(plus mat board). Even though the boards were dried under weight they
started to curl/warp when I took them out. (They must not have been dry.)

Other than waiting patiently for things to dry (and using equal weight
paper), is there anything I can do to keep the final board flat?

thanks,
emma

--
Emma Jane Hogbin