Re: [BKARTS] Eterno Board by Tschudi

Mats,
    We here at Talas WILL be carrying this product.  In our long search to
find a binders board that is superior to the Davey board available in the
US, we found Tschudi who makes the Eterno board.  It is a truly amazing
board, of extremely high density, 100% pure virgin alpha cellulose, and
lignin and particle free.  From what we have gathered it is simply the
finest board available in the world.
    Unfortunately due to size restrictions in our current location we simply
do not have the room to bring in the board at this time.  Sizes, thickness,
and pricing are available from our website, and can be found here:
http://nt.bnt.com/talas/menu.html?category=187&product=2241
We will be sending out a message via email to all those who have subscribed
to our newsletter when this board has arrived, but I am not sure how long
that will be at this time.

Regards,
Aaron Salik
Talas