[BKARTS] Seattle & Vancouver: places to go...

Hi,

I'm going to Seattle and Vancouver this month and am looking for
interesting book-arts related stores to visit.  In particular, I'd
like to pick up a bookbinder's hammer.  I am always looking for
beautiful bookcloth and paper.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jen