[BKARTS] Miniature book collections

The Lilly Library, in Bloomington, Indiana, has a large collection of
miniature books. We have a more modest one here at Arizona State University,
in Tempe. Write to me off list if you need contact information.

Beverly Schlee
Preservation Department
Arizona State University Libraries
Tempe, AZ 85287

>>Can anyone recommend which univerisities and library special collections
departments (or other venues) collect miniature books? Any ideas would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Kevin Thomas