[BKARTS] Book Arts/Letterpress Sale in Cincinnati

Dear fellow book arts/printing lovers:

 As many of you know, Ars Brevis Press is in the process of  changing
gears and relocating. You can help "Send This Girl to Boston" by
attending my huge "Everything Must Go!" sale. The public sale will be
Sunday, Sept. 21. However, there will be a special preview day for
friends and fellow book arts/printing arts lovers on Saturday, Sept 20
from 1-4pm.  The address is  1133 Shangrila Drive in Cincinnati.
(Write for directions and/or map.)

This will be a great chance to stock up on items like art supplies,
paper, book arts supplies, tools and equipment, tables, utility
shelving and much more. There will be art too: prints, both framed
and unframed, perfect for early Holiday shopping. There will be lots of
household items as well, such as furniture, books, shelves, dishes,
antiques and the ever-present bric-a-brac.

There will be a LOT of letterpress equipment for sale, too, such as
Hamilton Type Cabinets full of type, furniture (both metal and wood)
leading, sorting shelves, two galley cabinets, a Ludlow cabinet full of
type and dingbats, chases, quoins, composing sticks, all in excellent
shape.

If you are looking for something specific or need further details,
please feel free to email me off list. Photos are also available of
many letterpress items.

At least two presses are being sold: a C&P 10x15 Old Style
(motorized), and a C&P Craftsman 10x15 with Side Delivery Feeder.
Both are in excellent condition are working presses in my shop.

I may have a Vandercook 215 for sale also. Write if you are interested
in making me an offer I cannot refuse!

"Everything Must Go!" is the watchword, so there will be plenty of
bargains and lots of giveaways, too. Please come and feel free to
bring friends.

The address: 1133 Shangrila in the Anderson area. Shangrila is
located off Beechmont to the south, between Salem and Five Mile
Road. Feel free to write if you'd like a map. Hope to see you all there!

Katie Harper
Ars Brevis Press
Cincinnati, Ohio