[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[BKARTS] folded cover

Dear Book folk,

Can anyone tell me a name for the kind of this non-adhesive
cover and/or where it is described in any books or
websites? It's made by folding the top and bottom of one
cover sheet, then inserting the tabs made from folds on the
sides of another sheet. You need to use yet another sheet
for the spine.

It's versatile and can be used for making small books, or
even have more text added later.

thanks in advance for any assistance,
Suzanne Denker
Portland, Oregon

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! SiteBuilder - Free, easy-to-use web site design software

     *Postings may not be re-printed in any form without the express
     consent of the author - Please respect their contributions & ©*

            BOOK_ARTS-L: The listserv for all the book arts.
      For subscription information, the Archive, and other related
            resources and links go to the Book_Arts-L FAQ at:

        Archive maintained and suppported by Conservation OnLine

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]