Re: [BKARTS] painting on suede?

Dear Jennifer,
Thanks for your nice email, but I am not the person who made the color suggestions to you. Sorry! -Susan

Susan M. Peckham
Paper conservator, NWTD
National Archives and Records Administration
8601 Adelphi Road
College Park, MD 20740
301.837.0685 ph
301.837.3615 fax

>>> jennifervignone@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 09/02/03 12:42PM >>>
Hi Susan:

I wanted to thank you for your recommendation. I have bought a few colors to
try out and they do look beautiful and like they will be the right choice.
Now, hopefully, I don't mess thing up!

Thank you,
Jennifer