Re: [BKARTS] continuous ink systems

Thanks Dorothy for the link to Lyson and for the cost breakdowns you did for
us all. I'd been to this site before, but concluded that they did not have a
continuous inking system (CIS) for my Epson 2200. Looking at the chart you
included in your message, the Epson 2200 does not appear. But you say that
you did buy a CIS for your Epson 2200 from Lyson? Does Lyson carry it but
not include it on their website?

Ben Wiens...applied energy scientist
Ben Wiens Energy Science Inc.
Energy Website: http://www.benwiens.com