From: "Suzanne Denker" <sjdenker@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2003 10:47 AM
Subject: [BKARTS] folded cover

Dear Book folk,

 Can anyone tell me a name for the kind of this non-adhesive
 cover and/or where it is described in any books or
 websites? It's made by folding the top and bottom of one
 cover sheet, then inserting the tabs made from folds on the
 sides of another sheet. You need to use yet another sheet
 for the spine.

 It's versatile and can be used for making small books, or
 even have more text added later.

*********************************************** *Postings may not be re-printed in any form without the express consent of the author - Please respect their contributions & ©*