Re: [BKARTS] folded cover

Instructions for this folded cover, which I called "The Cover Designed to
Fall Apart," and I attributed to Hedi Kyle, can be found in my second book, More
Concertina Madness (available from - ahem - moi). This book also contains
instructions for six more projects and three versions of tunnel books. It is
heavily illustrated with step-by-step instructions for all projects. You can see a
sample of the kind of instructions in the book in the Spring/Summer issue of
Tabellae Ansatae (Vol. 2 No. 4).  My website, www.gotopaperworks.com, has more
information about both of my instruction books (though you can't order from
the website, sorry). Please contact me off-list if you would like more
information or are interested in ordering. Barbara Harman