[BKARTS] Mounting as a Japanese Scroll

This is an inquiry as to whether or not anyone on this list can point me to
any books on Japanese Scroll Mounting, and/or sources of supply for the
appropriate silk brocade and proper quality of rice paper and adhesives.

This is for a Japanese Calligraphy project, which are traditionally mounted
as a scroll with borders of fine silk brocade. They are then either stored
in a cedar box (when being used as the equivalent of books), or hung (when
being used as art).

Marczak Business Services, Inc., 1-518-456-2041, PO Box 13269, Albany, NY
12212.

MBS typesets several prestigious scientific, technical and psychological
journals, as well as conventional books for printers and publishers. We are
highly competent in technical typography, such as calculus and chemistry,
as well as legal books, conventional text, and graphic-intensive el-hi
books. We also produce high-end graphics and typography for print
advertising and internet web sites.

Please visit our home page at http://www.reu.com, named as one of the Top
50 web sites on the internet by Internet World Magazine, for "best design
and content,"  recipient of the Critical Mass Award for content that is
"informative and entertaining," and, FOR THE THIRD YEAR IN A ROW, the
Golden Web Award, Presented by The International Association of  Web
Masters and Designers for excellence in  web design, originality and
content.

Marczak Business Services, Inc. is owned, operated by and employs the disabled.