Re: [BKARTS] folded cover

Keith Smith calls it Flat Back with Boards on page 244 of Non-Adhesive
Binding but uses one horizontal wrapper and two vertical ones. In
Pauline Johnson's Creative Bookbinding (the first book I had on
bookbinding and I agree a great book to start with. It's a Dover
reprint now so it's not expensive either), she describes making the
covers in her section on Booklets but doesn't give a name to the cover
construction.

in good spirit
Susan
------