Re: [BKARTS] "in sheets"

Also check with many of the "fine presses." They often have books from
editions available in sheets. Some of my favorites are Press Intermezzo
<http://web.wt.net/~rbertin/pressintermezzo/> and Warwick Press
<http://www.warwickpress.com/>. You'll find lots of other presses listed
at <http://www.philobiblon.com/letprint.htm> and
<http://www.philobiblon.com/bookseller.htm>. Prices will vary wildly, but
ask.

Learning to bind on nice texts is much more rewarding than blank paper or
print-outs.

Peter

Philobiblon: Book Arts Different by Design
Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<http://www.philobiblon.com>