[BKARTS] had to share!

i got a Martin Yale 7000e papercutter yesterday.  it's so terrific.  i've
got three bookblocks that i was a tad unsatisfied with the edges of and
now they are georgous. if anyone in the SF bay area ever needs bookblocks
trimmed contact me and we'll do coffee and papercutting!  this was a big
expenditure, and i'd love to share it with whomever i can!

- kbk who is just very happy right now