Re: [BKARTS] Mounting as a Japanese Scroll

Japanese Scroll Paintings, by Masako Koyano, Foundation of the American
Institute for Conservation, Washington D.C.,1979 is a good place to
start.  Likewise, if you are able to obtain copies of "The Paper
Conservator, Journal of the Institute of Paper Conservation", England
they often have related articles.  The 1985, vol. 9 issue will be
particularly helpful.

Doug Sanders

NY
> 12212.
>
> MBS typesets several prestigious scientific, technical and
psychological
> journals, as well as conventional books for printers and publishers.
We are
> highly competent in technical typography, such as calculus and
chemistry,
> as well as legal books, conventional text, and graphic-intensive el-hi
> books. We also produce high-end graphics and typography for print
> advertising and internet web sites.
>
> Please visit our home page at http://www.reu.com, named as one of the
Top
> 50 web sites on the internet by Internet World Magazine, for "best
design
> and content,"  recipient of the Critical Mass Award for content that
is
> "informative and entertaining," and, FOR THE THIRD YEAR IN A ROW, the
> Golden Web Award, Presented by The International Association of  Web
> Masters and Designers for excellence in  web design, originality and
> content.
>
> Marczak Business Services, Inc. is owned, operated by and employs the
disabled.