Re: [BKARTS] "in sheets"

I doubt anyone is using Linux as their operating system, but some of you
may be using OSX (Mac). If you are you might find "psbook" useful. It
allows you to convert any PostScript document into a signature of a
variable number of pages. The default is four pages to a sig, but it can
be easily changed to 8 or any other (reasonable) number.

There are instructions here:
http://www.dsl.org/cookbook/cookbook_25.html#SEC367

If there are any Mac people out there who are interested in less obtuse
instructions, let me know and I'll try my hand at writing something a
little more user-friendly.

emma

--
Emma Jane Hogbin