Re: [BKARTS] Miniature Book Collections

This week, here in Australia, we were speaking with Frank Wiesner, who makes
bookbinding equipment based on traditional designs.  He was saying to us that he
is now making equipment for miniature books, including a 7" long lying press and
tub, a little standing press, and a sewing frame.  Gabriella Fox distributes
this miniature equipment in the USA.

We have no financial interest in any of this, but since we ourselves have quite
a few pieces of Frank's equipment in our workshop, we are always happy to
"advertise" what he is doing.

Peter Krantz

Book Restorations.
Sydney,