Re: [BKARTS] UNSUBSCRIBE

Full information on setting subscription options can be found in the
Book_Arts-L FAQ via <http://www.philobiblon.com>. A link is also provided
in the footer of every message to the list.

If one has a problem, such as one's email address having been changed,
please let me know - providing full information - and I will help from
there.

Peter Verheyen
Listowner, Book_Arts-L

Philobiblon: Book Arts Different by Design
Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<http://www.philobiblon.com>