[BKARTS] paper cutter

Greetings all,
    Thank you for the education and camaraderie I continue to enjoy on this
list. I have a question: Does anyone use the Genesis Safety Trimmer? I'm in
the market for a reasonably-priced, quality paper cutter. I found out about
this one on the Internet last winter.  <www.genesistrimmer.com>
Info says it's made of anodized aluminum and steel, and its rotary blade
glides on a bearing-operated slide bar. Some models have an edgelight. I
want a cutter to take down paper and perhaps light-weight paperboard for
group paper-and-book-arts activities. For some time I've been doing it by
hand with a T-square and utility knife. Somebody stop me ;-) Would anyone
care to provide some feedback of your experiences with this cutter? Any info
would be helpful.
Peace,
Linda