From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Stephanie Dean-Moore
Sent: September 4, 2003 5:58 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] Posting for the Book Arts List

Greetings,

   I have recently launched a website featuring my book arts work and would
love general feedback from the list.  The site houses work for my business,
Blue Stocking Bookworks, as well as artist's books and exhibition work.
   Thanks.

   -Stephanie Dean-Moore
    Blue Stocking Bookworks
    www.bluestockingbookworks.com