From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Faye
Stephens
Sent: Thursday, September 04, 2003 12:21 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: "in sheets"

A tried and true, but generally poo-pooed way of doing this is in Publisher.
It will take some tinkering, but generally it works well. I've made several
brochures and single-signature booklets with my trusted Publisher software.
Play around with it, and let me know if you have any other questions.

Faye Stephens