[BKARTS] AIC stuff

I thought some readers might find it interesting to peruse the AIC
web page, and read:

"Defining the Conservator: Essential Competencies"

which, according to IT (if I understand correctly) one would need an
undergraduate degree to be considered competant, because it teaches
one how to think and apprehend. Which leaves us apprentice trained
people, once again, out of the loop.  ACTUALLY, many outside the
loop have chosen that path because of our consideration of THEIR
incompetencies, self-service and nepotism.

Also: the FCC charges against the AIC, and it's decisions and
orders:

AIC changes its Commentaries to the
AIC Code of Ethics and Guidelines for Practice
Complaint
Decision and Order

Bruce Levy