[BKARTS] Handwriting class?

I'm sorry to post this query -- I really did search
the archives but I couldn't find the right combo of
words to find the old post.

Sometime this year there was a post about a
handwriting class, the focus of which was to develop a
consistent style for manuscript artists' books or
journals.  Not the class to improve your handwriting,
nor one in which a specific style of calligraphy was
taught, but one in which the participant would develop
a distinct handwriting style (I think, perhaps, a la
Sabrina Ward Harrison).  Does anyone remember the
details of the post or the workshop? I'm sure it has
come and gone by now, but hope I might catch it in
another season...

Thank you!

Brigid

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com