[BKARTS] emu, roo and ray

Hi Ann,

I feel like a new singing group has been formed.

First, if you ever find a way to obtain emu, I welcome knowing so I might
purchase some also.

As for roo from Harcourt, what I received a year or so ago is not very thin
and fairly rigid - although I like it very much.

Ray - yes, during the dot com bubble, I purchased some from Talas. I know
someday it will be an artist book - but it is very very tough. Has anyone
ever worked with it? It sits in my magic drawer waiting for an idea to
present itself.

A.