[BKARTS] health concerns in binding

Thank you for all of the information on the possible toxicity of certain
leather dusts.  This information gives me good leads for my own research.

If anyone knows of any other adverse health affects from the dust of old
animal hide adhesives or anything else i may not be aware of in the repair
of old books, you can reply to me off list.

Amy Borezo