Re: [BKARTS] free Vandy 4

Quoting Leonard Seastone <LSeastone@xxxxxxx>:

Hello,

I am located in Brooklyn NY. Specifically Williamsburg. I will be around the
early part of this week and then for the upcoming weekend.

here is my cell # if you want to give me a call to arrange a time. 347.262.7405.

there was some other interest expressed but we'll see how it all pans out.

regards,
Derek